Peter started his career in startups in the 80s and 90s. When Peter’s employer was taken over by a DAX company, he also gained valuable experience in this world, which has helped him in his freelance career since 2009 to deal with these different strategies and to relate them to those of agility. As a coach and facilitator, Peter is used to promoting the solution competencies of his clients and thus finding individual ways to an agile organization. Experiences in introducing both, Kanban and Scrum as a coach help Peter to set suitable impulses at short notice. Driven by his personal commitment as a facilitator as well as a participant in agile community events, Peter is in regular contact with representatives of various companies with different levels of agile maturity.
Peter came across Okaloa Flowlab 2017 and got hooked ever since. He participated Patrick's classes on advancing agility and introduced Flowlab in different environments.
Certifications and additional qualifications:
· Kanban Management Professional (Lean Kanban University)
· Certified ScrumMaster (ScrumAlliance)
· Certified Scrum Product Owner (ScrumAlliance)
· Certified Scrum Professional (ScrumAlliance)
· Certified Agile Leadership I (ScrumAlliance)
· Certified Systemic Coach (INeKO – Institut an der Universität zu Köln)
· Facilitation (Kommunikationslotsen)
· Languages: German (native), English (fluent)